THZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hardcore Zone

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

The new Knockdown Champion !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fists of Rage
Admin
Fists of Rage

The new Knockdown Champion ! Empty
PostSubject: The new Knockdown Champion !   The new Knockdown Champion ! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:09 am

Fists of Rage gets out of his car and heads across the parking lot towards the backstage entrance with the Knockdown Championship belt hung proudly on his shoulder. A couple of wrestlers greet him and congratulate him on his win at the door.

Valkyrie Vaughn: Hey FoR, I saw your match last week and I have got to say that you looked like a completely different wrestler out there than when you wrestled me. Congratulations on winning the belt, however you know that i have beaten you before I can do it again and this time maybe win your belt and become the new Knockdown champion!

FoR: Vaughn thanks, when I lost to you I knew that I could'nt let that happen again so I trained my ass off and it all paid off because I came back as a much better wrestler all round and then won this belt. Oh Yeah and maybe you will get your chance to face me again for this belt, it all depends who becomes the number 1 contender.

Valkyrie Vaughn: I know that, but I am probably the best candidate for the number 1 contender spot anyway.

FoR: Well you need to show the whole fed that you are the number 1 contender for my belt then. Anyway I have some paperwork to do in my office so if you need anything just come and see me at my office.

Valkyrie Vaughn: Ok FoR, see you later.

Vaughn walks away towards the locker room. FoR walks towards his office when he opens the door and sees that his office has been trashed and red spraypaint on the wall read " Your belt will be mine". FoR starts to tidy up his office and thinks to himself who could have done this.

Back to top Go down
gangstaG

gangstaG

PostSubject: Re: The new Knockdown Champion !   The new Knockdown Champion ! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:53 pm

well jeepers for some1 who tells me to make mine longer yours arent very long
Back to top Go down
Fists of Rage
Admin
Fists of Rage

PostSubject: Re: The new Knockdown Champion !   The new Knockdown Champion ! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:13 am

Yes but this a quick conversation, yours was an interview which needs to be longer.
Back to top Go down
Skullking
Admin
Skullking

PostSubject: Re: The new Knockdown Champion !   The new Knockdown Champion ! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:04 am

I don't mind if RP's are short but try to make them longer or to do more than 1
Back to top Go down
https://thehardcorezone.forumotion.com
gangstaG

gangstaG

PostSubject: Re: The new Knockdown Champion !   The new Knockdown Champion ! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:35 am

hey FoR not tryin 2 insult but next time you put post RPs on TEZ look through them and put them in orderlast lime you had like three posts about me 1 before every1 elses match xcept mine just sayin tht might make more sense to the viewers
Back to top Go down
Fists of Rage
Admin
Fists of Rage

PostSubject: Re: The new Knockdown Champion !   The new Knockdown Champion ! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:56 am

i understand what you are saying but i have only ever posted one rp on the minor show so far so i dont know where you are getting this from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Knockdown Champion !   The new Knockdown Champion ! Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Knockdown Champion !
Page 1 of 1