THZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hardcore Zone

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

poltergeist arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poltergeist

poltergeist

poltergeist arrives Empty
PostSubject: poltergeist arrives   poltergeist arrives EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Camera shot outside in car park. We see a van pass by the camera, as it moves out of shot poltergeist is stood where it was empty. Poltergeist makes his way toward the camera stopping in front and slowly looks around. A gravely rasping voice is heard yet poltergeists mouth doesn't open.

Poltergeist: So my next stop is here at The Hardcore Zone. A new feast of souls to take and my revenge to take another step to completion. Lets hope there is some competition to be had here.

Poltergeist looks into the camera his colourless eyes staring piercingly.

Polergeist: And for those who foolishly believe you are compeition, come enter hades and be laid to rest!

Poltergeist walks past the camera and the camera pans round to follow poltergeist but as it turns poltergeist is no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Skullking
Admin
Skullking

PostSubject: Re: poltergeist arrives   poltergeist arrives EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:52 pm

i've added this to the next show and i'm going to put you up against Surgeon General IX in a hardcore match if you want to do a RP about that
Back to top Go down
https://thehardcorezone.forumotion.com
poltergeist

poltergeist

PostSubject: Re: poltergeist arrives   poltergeist arrives EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:24 am

will work on that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: poltergeist arrives   poltergeist arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

poltergeist arrives
Page 1 of 1