THZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hardcore Zone

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

It's time to see some REAL wrestling!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacko_Stark

It's time to see some REAL wrestling! Empty
PostSubject: It's time to see some REAL wrestling!   It's time to see some REAL wrestling! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:37 am

Bob Smith (Insert Images Here Instead Of Names) : "Well folks another good match there. Did I mention, I love violence!"
Vinny Dunn: "It was a reasonable match. I myself, could have done better, I'd have slapped a kimura on Wrestler #1 (Put name of previous match), followed by a Dunny Special, when he was busy gloating, and that would have been that!"
Bob Smith: "Yes. I'm sure it would Vinny. Up next we have a new guy here, and I've heard word it's a big name who's following our GM from his old federation!"
Vinny Dunn: "Yeah, well this better be good, there aren't many that can live up to my hype."

*The lights in the Zone change, and it lights up like a disco, as if there were thousands of diamonds hanging from the ceiling!*

*'Self-High Five' plays around the arena, and a man appears on the stage, forming his hands above his head in the shape of a diamond!*

Vinny Dunn: "They have done the unthinkable, they've got the Diamond Cutter himself! I had many a great match against him!"
Bob Smith: "Always about you isn't it? And Vinny, that doesn't look like you're man. He's a completely different stature."

*The wrestler makes his way to the ring and calls for a mic.*
*He's wearing short tights with a light blue lightning pattern, and has a remarkable resemblance to a well-know rapper, Jay-X or something like that*

Wrestler: "It looks like you guys are getting lucky tonight - well not you with that face - Or you with that... LardBoy appearance!"

*The crowd after initially cheering, boo the guy in the ring*

Wrestler: "You are getting lucky tonight, because, you are in the PRESENCE... of a STAR!!!"
Wrestler: "And no you may have noticed I am not DDP, I am better than DDP!"
Wrestler: "I don't expect you hillbilly's get out much, so let me introduce myself, I am JACKO STARK! And I was the greatest technical wrestler ever to grace my last federation!"

*The crowd boo some more, getting quite agitated*

Jacko Stark: "Standing in this ring tonight, you see a WRESTLING GOD! Standing in a WRESTLING.... DUMP!!!"

*The crowd boo at an almost unbearable level*

Jacko Stark: "My job... No! My mission is to put a stop to the mindless violence that you guys lap up!"
Jacko Stark: "First: I'm gonna tie my opponent's up in pretzel's! Then, when I have their attention, I might just give them a few pointers on how they can learn to wrestle!"

*The crowd boo, and start a "Kick his ... head in" chant!*

Jacko Stark: "And then comes the truely difficult bit, I'm gonna teach you jackasses to stop lapping up the mindless violence, and to start appreciating the artform that is W-RES-TL-ING..."

*The crowd are visibly angry and agitated*

Jacko Stark: "Now, seeing as I am a class above... I am issuing an open challenge to anyone out in the back, anyone who loves a bit of street-fighting, mind-numbing violence, to come out here and face me in a WRESTLING match, and then... You may just find out what W-RES-TL-ING is!!!"

*The crowd look eagerly to the entrance ramp*

Bob Smith: "What a jerk! Doesn't he know everyone loves Violence?"
Vinny Dunn: "Shut it Bob! This is a man after my own heart! He too loves the artform that is wrestling!"

Finished off with entrance of whoever, and the match

OOC: Is that okay? And anything else you want me to do?

Back to top Go down
Jacko_Stark

PostSubject: Re: It's time to see some REAL wrestling!   It's time to see some REAL wrestling! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:56 am

Updated, which show does it need to go to? Wink
Back to top Go down
Jimmy the Animal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's time to see some REAL wrestling!   It's time to see some REAL wrestling! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 pm

How the hell did Jacko get here?
Back to top Go down
Jacko_Stark

PostSubject: Re: It's time to see some REAL wrestling!   It's time to see some REAL wrestling! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:10 am

He came back to the life, after losing his last job. And then PM'ed Skullking Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to see some REAL wrestling!   It's time to see some REAL wrestling! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time to see some REAL wrestling!
Page 1 of 1