THZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hardcore Zone

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

Wrestling Magazine Reporter Interviews GM of TEZ Fists Of Rage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fists of Rage
Admin
Fists of Rage

Wrestling Magazine Reporter Interviews GM of TEZ Fists Of Rage Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Magazine Reporter Interviews GM of TEZ Fists Of Rage   Wrestling Magazine Reporter Interviews GM of TEZ Fists Of Rage EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:43 am

Interviewer: We are here today with GM of TEZ and Skullking's VGM Fists Of Rage. TEZ has already had a show and what a show it was. Anyway let's get back to the interview. Now, Fists Of Rage i have a few questions i would like to ask you if that is ok with you.

FoR: That is fine by me, i will answer any questions you have about both feds and being a vice general manager.

Interviewer: What are your opinions on skullking and the roster currentley?

FoR: I think that skullking is a great guy and a great GM. The wrestlers that we have currentley are amazing perfromers and all have great ability. I think with the current wrestlers and the way that both feds are being run at the moment, we will reach the top and become the best roster around.

Interviewer: Can you give us a little sneak peek of what is to come of the titles and what will be happening throughout both feds?

FoR:I can only tell you one thing that is definate, it will be hardcore!

Interviewer: Well im sure it will be, and that is all for today from my interview with Fists Of Rage. I can tell you that i am sure of what two feds i will be watching! Goodbye and God Bless.

Fists Of rage walks out of the conference room as the cameraman shuts off his camera.
Back to top Go down
Skullking
Admin
Skullking

Wrestling Magazine Reporter Interviews GM of TEZ Fists Of Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Magazine Reporter Interviews GM of TEZ Fists Of Rage   Wrestling Magazine Reporter Interviews GM of TEZ Fists Of Rage EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:34 pm

great RP i will add it in on a later show after you have officialy been announced as GM of TEZ
Back to top Go down
https://thehardcorezone.forumotion.com

Wrestling Magazine Reporter Interviews GM of TEZ Fists Of Rage
Page 1 of 1